I told you that you would see a wish list pretty soon. I’m going to share with you some of the things I would like to have in my kitchen when I move.
1. Morphy Richards Stand Mixer – I love baking, and as much as I love the Kitchenaid mixers I couldn’t ever justify spending over £300 on one. Luckily this Morphy Richards one is about £65 on Amazon and much more affordable for me. Unless there is miraculously some spare money then I won’t be able to buy one for myself straight away, but I’ll definitely save for one. Just imagine all of the baking I could get done on a weekend.
2. Ginger Ray Chalkboard Labels – I am planning on storing flour, sugar, pasta etc in glass jars, so these labels will be ideal. I can easily write on what’s in a jar and when it changes I just have to wipe it clean and write it on again. I also think they’ll look super cute sat on the worktop.
3. Morphy Richards Kettle – You might be noticing a small theme here, okay I just really like the Morphy Richards range at the moment. I have always loved this style of kettle and I would absolutely love one that goes on the hob and whistles but they’re not ideal as they take a long time to boil.
4. Kilner Drinking Jars – I am totally buying into the trend of having cocktails served in Kilner jars, they just look so good on photos and I want to be able to replicate that.
5. Morphy Richards Knife Block – I am going to be needing some knives and I just have a thing for a knife block being sat on the worktop so that your knives are easy to get hold of while you’re cooking.
6. White Casserole Dish – I think this is pretty self explanatory, I want it to make casseroles in and it’s just nice and simple.
7. Aqua Roaster – I love the colour of this, and the wavy design around the edge just makes it cuter.
8. Heart Nibble Bowls – I am hoping to be able to invite my friends round quite a bit when I have my own place, and so obviously I will need to serve nibbles hence why I need the cute bowls to put nibbles in.
9. Aqua Pie Dish – I have to be honest, I’ll probably never make a pie in this dish simply because it’d take me most of the week to eat one. However I would still use it for other things and it matches the roaster.
10. White Ramekins – I like the ramekins as I want to be able to make individual deserts, plus I’d use them for breakfast as well which makes them pretty much essential to have, right?
11. Aqua Stackable Wine Glasses – Lets be honest, I don’t need stackable wine glasses, but I do need wine glasses and these are a bit different.
12. Floral Mugs – I do think these mugs look cute, however I’m not 100% sure on them but that’s cause I’m a little unsure as to what colour the background is. The screen on my laptop is a bit jiggered colour wise.
13. Wine Glasses – I think these wine glasses are pretty and elegant, ideal to put on the dinner table when having a dinner party. I love the little splash of colour too.
14. Oxford Cutlery Set – I am really funny with cutlery, I only like certain styles due to the way they sit in the hand. These look very similar to the set we have in the family home, so I think they’ll be pretty comfortable to use.
15. Aqua Margarita Glasses – I definitely don’t need margarita glasses but like with the Kilner jars, these are ideal for serving cocktails in, even if I don’t make a margarita.
As you can see there’s a lot of cream, and this is because I want to keep my kitchen looking as big as possible and light colours help to open up the space. However for dining I think I want to add a little blue just for a spot of colour and obviously most of it will be hidden away in cupboards unless in use.
Please note Amazon affiliate links are used within this post.