Recently yoga seems to have jumped up in popularity as a great form of exercise. Where I work have started putting on a class on a Monday evening for staff to attend, and it is very popular within my office. Yoga is a sport that you can do at any size, there are fat yoga classes about so you don’t need to feel self conscious in class. A good instructor will only push you as far as you can go, there’s no need to worry about not being able to get yourself into some of the poses in your very first class! It’s on my list of exercises to try, once I free up space in my diary and find a beginners class.
I was contacted by Jane from OM Yoga and she asked me if I would like to host a giveaway for 2 pairs of 2 day passes for the Manchester show on 10th and 11th May 2014, I said yes as I’m sure some of my readers would love the chance to attend and learn more about yoga.
The OM Yoga Show will introduce you to the ancient Indian practice of yoga, which is well known for relaxing the body and de-stressing the mind, something which most of us need! There will be over 100 exhibitors at the show, where you’ll find some exhibiting the best yoga and pilates, complimentary therapies, along with yoga accessories, jewellery, and even holidays!
You won’t only get tickets to the OM Yoga Show you will also get free entrance to the Mind Body Soul Experience which is all about complementary health, spiritual awareness, and personal development. Visit the Stage Experience and you will be able to try out many fun exercise activities such as Zumba, Bollywood dance, Hula Hooping and more!
Some highlights for this years show include:
Over 40 complimentary yoga sessions
Hotpod yoga sessions
Top yoga presenters
If you want to know more about the show then take a look at the OM Yoga Show website.
Unfortunately I’m away in Newcastle over the weekend of the OM Yoga Show otherwise I’d have been there!
All you need to do is fill out the Rafflecopter widget below.
Terms & Conditions.
1. BethTinkerbell is hosting the giveaway and is not responsible for sending the prize to the winner, this is done directly from OM Yoga. The blog and it's owner accept no responsibility for any withdrawal or non receipt of the prize.
2. The giveaway will run from Tuesday 1st April to Sunday 20th April.
3. The winner will have 14 days to respond, so that tickets can be sent out in time for the event.
4. You must complete all mandatory entry requirements, any entrants who do not complete mandatory requirements will have all of their entries withdrawn, once the giveaway has ended.
5. There will be 2 winners for a pair of 2 day passes each.
6. You must make your own way to OM Yoga Show Manchester, Manchester Central.