1. Cleanse and Polish, Liz Earle – I have a 30ml sample of this which I really like and i’ve just ordered the toner from Ebay and so I could do with a regular size of the cleanser now.
2. Spotty Skirt, Dorothy Perkins – I’ve noticed I have a real lack of skirts in my wardrobe and i’m trying to remedy this, since June i’ve bought 3 skirts however 2 of them are long and i’d like to have a couple of shorter skirts for in the warmer weather. I think this skirt will go well with a lot of things and it looks like it’ll be fun to twirl in!
3. Spotty Dress, New Look – I may have been looking to add skirts to my wardrobe but I love a good dress and this one is unlike any that i have in my wardrobe at the moment and i’ve yet to buy a maxi dress this year. If I didn’t already have a dress for my stepdad’s 40th birthday then this one would have been a contender.
4. Red Mary Janes, Tesco – I won Rachel’s £25 Tesco clothing voucher and bought the leopard print dress from last weeks post and i’d really love these shoes to go with it. I do have a pair of red shoes though and I will probably end up wearing them with it but I can dream about having these.
5. Nautical Dress, New Look – Another dress from New Look this week, it caught my eye as I was looking through the website and would look lovely in winter with woolly tights and a thick knit jumper and a pair of boots.